Friday, March 4, 2011

Nesting

I am 12 weeks pregnant and my nesting instinct is kicking in, especially now that the NT screening came back low risk. Last night DD2 kept me awake for a while, and I spent the time making a mental sewing to do list, and thinking about what type of nappies to make for the bub. Originally I was thinking AI2s with hook and loop to keep things really simple, but I keep thinking about how cute fitteds can be, my stash of baby print cotton knits, and also the gorgeous looking rainbow bamboo velour Lushies at Sustainable Hemp Products. It doesn't help that I have discovered that Bamboo Fabric Store has bamboo velour in a great range of colours! There is so much to do, plus I need to get my swap items finished (top priority) and help out with sewing some things for preschool as well. There's a lot of stuff to sort out with the house as well, but hopefully DH will help out there.

No comments: